The CitiLane is inspired by vintage sneakers — you’ll see that influence in the shape of the toe, the stitching around the collar, the cup-sole outsole design and even in the back with the Crocs logo tab. It has a sleeker, more streamlined shape that’s more like a sneaker than a clog. There are stretch gore panels for easy on and off, and a heel strap for a more secure fit. The Croslite™ foam construction gives you all of the lightweight cushion you’re looking for. Think of the CitiLane as the perfect merger of Crocs comfort and classic sneaker.
CitiLane Clog details:
StevieB from Nampa, ID"I am Diabetic and have a lot of problems with my feet due to advanced Peripheral Neuropathy. Thee shoes are wonderful. The footbed is very comfortable and does give the necessary support that I need. I typically spend 4-5 times this much on my shoes. I am buying more!"
- Vintage sneaker-inspired style
- Croslite™ foam construction makes it light and comfortable
- Elastic gores for easy on, easy off
- Laid-back attitude for weekends, wherever
- Relaxed Fit: a little room around the perimeter; yet not as much as the Roomy Fit of our Classic Clog
A little room; feels more secure on your foot.
Deep cushion: Feels soft with all day support.